o-haircare.com respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
o-haircare.com shall remove or disable access to material residing on its site, within 48 hours after it has received a Notice of Infringing Material.
- If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against o-haircare.com, we need you to send us a proper notification. A proper notification MUST have at least the following information, or it may be IGNORED:
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that o-haircare.com disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted as a written and emailed notification to the following Designated Agent.
Attn: DMCA Agent